General sales conditions Document axc594
1) Sales are understood to be made subject to the following general conditions, even if not specifically agreed. The orders must be considered enforceable only after written acceptance by AXU S.r.l.
2) Formally confirmed the order will be considered binding for the client, who will not be able to reduce or cancel it. The exception provided for in point 9 is an exception.
3) The prices indicated on the order confirmation are for goods delivered ex warehouse AXU S.r.l. in Milan (Italy), excluding packaging and transport. Any different agreed conditions will be specifically indicated.
4) All accepted orders are considered subject to the "price variability" clause if specifically indicated on the order confirmation.
5) The delivery time starts from the completion of the order. It is understood to be out of stock with the delivery of the goods to the shipment.
6) The delivery time indicated by AXU S.r.l. it must always be considered approximate.
7) The goods always travel at the risk and peril of the customer, even if sold carriage free. Therefore AXU S.r.l. in no case and in any form will it recognize any claims for damages due to damage or loss of goods during transport.
8) The payment of the invoices must be made directly to AXU S.r.l. account, which will not respond to payments made differently.
9) In the case of late payment, even partial, AXU S.r.l. reserves the right to terminate the sale, without prejudice to the right to recover the amount due. In any case, the customer will have to pay, on the delayed payments, an interest, calculated over the entire delay period, on an annual basis of 5% more than the official discount rate applicable in the period.
10) The goods sold by AXU S.r.l. it remains of its exclusive property until the customer has made the full payment of the relevant invoices.
11) The products sold by AXU S.r.l. are guaranteed for a period of 365 days from the date of shipment or delivery, unless otherwise indicated on the invoice. The warranty covers defects in materials and / or construction.
12) Any defects must be reported promptly and in any case no later than three days from discovery.
13) The warranty intervention of AXU S.r.l. it is limited to the replacement or repair, at its headquarters or in the appropriate place, of the parts recognized as faulty at its sole discretion.
14) The return of products deemed to be defective must be pre-notified and authorized by AXU S.r.l. and performed by the client in paid shipping.
15) The warranty does not apply to cases of defects resulting from incorrect installation, negligence of use and / or maintenance, modifications and / or arbitrary tampering by the user, and in the event that the customer is not in compliance with the payments.
In no case will claims for compensation of any kind or type be recognized.
16) The technical data of the tables contained in the catalogs and on the AXU S.r.l. must be considered indicative and not contractual.
17) For any controversy the Court of Milan (Italy) is exclusively competent.
For anything not specifically indicated in these general sales conditions, the current Italian legislation on the subject is valid.